Monday, February 18, 2008

Inappropriate. Really inappropriate.














Look, I understand that what you're going for here is some sort of symbol of the quality of service that you offer here at your deli/grocery/lotto/24 hour hot buffet establishment.  An image that suggests your dedication to and appreciation of me as a customer.  I get that you don't literally want me to strip naked (except for my headband) so that you may bathe me with your urn.  But, I'm sorry.  This is just too intense for me.  Do you have a plain styrofoam cup?

2 comments:

JB said...

Don't knock annointment with oil until you've tried it!

(see also: pankration/pedagogy/-erasty/greco-roman, etc)

Like that you led off with The Dude, man

JB

Unknown said...

I don't know, I can't really condemn this artwork. It could be some sort of suggestive ploy to get the people that buy coffee to take a freakin' bath! Have you seen some of the people that buy that Deli coffee? Especially in Astoria! I think we could all use a little oil in the ass, frankly.